Camping terms and conditions
This is a family friendly show but we still need some guidelines to enable everyone to enjoy themselves, so please observe the following...
- ABSOLUTELY NO illegal substances or weapons. If you are found with any of these items in your possession our security team will confiscate all illegal items, the police will be notified and you will be evicted from site.
- No "Legal Highs" or Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas). As a contraband good, under the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 this substance is banned at Bristol Volksfest.
- Ticket holders may be subject to being searched on entry, before and during the event for any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner – which will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may also be searched and face eviction.
- We will refuse admission or eject a ticket holder for unreasonable or dangerous behaviour.
- Proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars. The Challenge 25 campaign is applied so we recommend you bring ID in case you are lucky enough to be mistaken for someone under 25yrs old.
- Alcohol: Persons over 18 years are permitted to bring their own alcohol but must be for personal consumption only.
- No unauthorised open fires are permitted anywhere on site.
- BBQ’s and small fire baskets are allowed but must be raised off the ground and extinguished after use. Please dispose of them properly. Do not leave used disposable BBQs or coals in hedgerow as the coals are poisonous to animals and can, and do, kill.
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, flares, Chinese fire lanterns and other similar articles are not permitted. Persons using fireworks will be evicted from site and materials confiscated.
- No independent SOUND SYSTEMS or GENERATORS are permitted. We expect a quiet night’s sleep from midnight in general camping areas. Any noise deemed anti-social at any time of day or night is unacceptable.
- No motorised scooters, mini bikes or quads allowed. Cycles are fine but must be used with consideration.
- No Drones - flying or filming with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs, or so-called drones) is not allowed on site before, during or after the Festival – and is prohibited by law.
- No portable laser equipment or pens.
- All under 17's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Unaccompanied children/youths will not be permitted entry.
- This is a public site and normal drinking and driving laws apply. Anyone found drinking and driving by the security team will, of necessity, be reported to the police.
- The maximum speed limit on site is 5mph (this will be strictly administered). Absolutely no vehicle movement between 10pm and 7am. (except official/emergency vehicles). No unnecessary use of vehicles (no cruising). Vehicles should only be moved if you are leaving the site.
- No traders of any type to sell on site without permission of the organisers.
- Camping is included in the weekend ticket price. Day tickets do not include camping.
All vehicles are parked at owners own risk.
Dogs are welcome, but must be kept on a lead in all public areas and please clear up after them. Dogs must always be under the supervision of an ADULT
Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion / recording of the show.
We encourage everyone to enjoy themselves but please be aware of your fellow V-dub campers! Our friendly security staff will ensure you know if this important ruling is overstepped.
We reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute attractions, entertainment and artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay compensation.
Final rules to be agreed in conjunction with Licensing committee, police and event organisers.
If you feel in anyway you cannot abide by our friendly and common sense rules, PLEASE DO NOT COME.
The campsite is will be open from Thursday 14th June at 12 noon until Sunday 17th June at 5pm. A separate pass for Thursday camping must be obtained to enter the site before 10am Friday 15th June and accompany a full weekend ticket.
Recycling – we have a recycling depot to recycle your aluminium cans, plastic bottles and glass. Please do what you can and help us and use it.
Please use the bins and bin bags provided. It is expected that attendees will be responsible for cleaning their own campsite area, and if approached by Waste Management Stewards, will comply with their request to clear up any rubbish. Please respect the farm and it’s grounds.
TOILET BLOCKS :
Please treat the toilets as you would at home, use the water and paper considerately, don’t try to flush anything else, and inform staff at the information point or your nearest warden if there is a problem.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
For your safety, we have security crew on duty overnight – they will also ensure the above guidelines are followed and have the right to remove anyone who does not cooperate. No refund will be given. Admittance to Oktoberfest is acceptance of the above rules. Thanks.