It is a condition of booking that you give consent to being searched by our security staff if requested.
- No glass bottles.
- No illegal substances or weapons. If you are found with any of these items in your possession our security team will confiscate all illegal items, the police will be notified and you will be evicted from site.
- You may be searched at the entrance for any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner – which will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may also be searched and face eviction.
- Only food and alcohol for personal consumption - nothing to be sold on to others
- No portable laser equipment or pens.
- No sound systems, generators, sky lanterns or kites, fireworks or wax flares - Persons using fireworks will be evicted from site and materials confiscated.
- No Drones - flying or filming with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs, or so-called drones) is not allowed on site before, during or after the Festival – and is prohibited by law.
- No Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas). As a contraband good, under the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 this substance is banned at Bristol Volksfest.
- No motorised scooters, mini bikes or quads allowed.
- No unauthorised open fires are permitted anywhere on site.
- Dogs are welcome - but MUST be kept on a lead at all times around the show site, under the supervision of an adult. Please clean up after them.