Please read below for a full list of terms and conditions.
Bristol Volksfest respects the privacy rights of its online visitors and recognises the importance of protecting information provided by them.
PLACING AN ORDER :
When placing an order, you undertake that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
SECURE PAYMENT :
In order to guarantee a secure and pleasant shopping experience, MarieChantal.com uses Sagepay technology. MarieChantal.com has chosen Sagepay for maximum security during the payment process, thus the information you give on the site will be protected.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a piece of data that is placed on an internet user's computer memory. The information the cookie contains is set by a website's server and it can be used when the user visits the website.
Cookies are designed to remember things that an internet user has done whilst on a website in the past, which can include putting products in a basket, logging in, or clicking on links.
Cookies are not dangerous. They are not computer programs and cannot be used to circulate viruses.
The cookies we use on our website are used in many ways, including:
- To keep a record of the products you've put in your shopping bag for next time you visit
- To make personalised product recommendations, based upon your previous times you've shopped on the website
- To remember your preferences
- To find out what the website doesn't do well and make improvements to it in future
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook; and
- Make sure advertising on other websites is relevant to you
Types of cookies
Session (or Transient) Cookies
Session cookies are stored in your computer's memory for the length of your browsing session. They become inaccessible after the session has been inactive for a time and are automatically deleted from your computer when the browser is closed. They allow you to move from page to page without having to log-in repeatedly.
Persistent (or Permanent) Cookies
Persistent cookies are stored on the user's computer memory and are not deleted when the browser is closed. They are used to keep your preferences for the website, so that they will be remembered for next time you visit the website. They are also used to collect information about the numbers of visitors, the average time spent on a particular page and analyse shopping behaviour on the website. This information is used to find out how the well the website works and where it can be improved.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS :
A behavioural tracking service that helps us find out what can be improved on the website and how important it is.
__utma (expires in 730 days)
__utmb (expires within a day)
__utmc (Date not set)
__utmz (expires in 182 days)
CAMPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
This is a family friendly show but we still need some guidelines to enable everyone to enjoy themselves, so please observe the following...
1. Recycling – we have a recycling depot to recycle your aluminium cans, plastic bottles and glass. Please do what you can and help us and use it.
2. All under 17's must be accompanied by an adult over 21yrs. Unaccompanied children/youths will not be permitted entry.
3. Proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars. The Challenge 25 campaign is applied so we recommend you bring ID in case you are lucky enough to be mistaken for someone under 25yrs old.
4. The maximum speed limit on site is 5mph (this will be strictly administered). Absolutely no vehicle movement between 10pm and 7am. (except official/emergency vehicles). No unnecessary use of vehicles (no cruising). Vehicles should only be moved if you are leaving the site.
5. This is a public site and normal drinking and driving laws apply. Anyone found drinking and driving by the security team will, of necessity, be reported to the police.
6. No motorised scooters, mini bikes or quads allowed. Cycles are fine but must be used with consideration.
7. Ticket holders may be subject to being searched on entry, before and during the event.
8. We will refuse admission or eject a ticket holder for unreasonable or dangerous behavior.
9. The campsite is open from Thursday 8th June at 12 noon until Sunday 11th June at 6pm. A separate pass for Thursday camping must be obtained to enter the site before 12pm Friday 9th June and accompany a full weekend ticket.
10. The show site/arena will be open from 4pm on Thursday 8th June 2017, and the campsite close at 4pm Sunday 11th June.
11. Camping is included in the weekend ticket price. Day tickets do not include camping.
12. All vehicles are parked at owner's own risk.
13. Dogs are welcome, but must be kept on a lead in all public areas and please clear up after them. Dogs must always be under the supervision of an ADULT
14. NO GLASS (bottles, jars etc) will be allowed into the site, any found on entry will be decanted into plastic containers or confiscated.
15. No unauthorised open fires are permitted any where on site.
16. BBQ’s and small fire baskets are allowed but must be raised off the ground and extinguished after use. Please dispose of them properly. Do not leave used disposable BBQs or coals in hedgerow as the coals are poisonous to animals and can, and do, kill.
17. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion / recording of the show.
18. Fireworks, smoke canisters, flares and other similar articles are not permitted.
19. No illegal substances may be brought on site.
20. No independent sound systems are permitted. We expect a quiet night’s sleep from midnight in general camping and from 22.00 in family areas. Any noise deemed anti-social at any time of day or night is unacceptable.
21. We encourage everyone to enjoy themselves but please be aware of your fellow V-dub campers! Our friendly security staff will ensure you know if this important ruling is overstepped.
22. No weapons are permitted.
23. Drones must not be used unless with the prior permission of the organisers.
24. No traders of any type to sell on site without permission of the organisers.
25. Alcohol: Persons over 18yrs are permitted to bring their own alcohol but must be for personal consumption only. Please remember – NO GLASS!
26. No "Legal Highs" or gas canisters from which the contents can be inhaled.
27. Please use the bins and bin bags provided. It is expected that attendees will be responsible for cleaning their own campsite area, and if approached by Green Stewards, will comply with their request to clear up any rubbish. Please respect the farm and it’s grounds.
28. We reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute attractions, entertainment and artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay compensation.
29. Final rules to be agreed in conjunction with Licensing committee, police and event organisers.
30. If you feel in anyway you cannot abide by our friendly and common sense rules, PLEASE DO NOT COME.
TOILET BLOCKS :
Please treat the toilets as you would at home, use the water and paper considerately, don’t try to flush anything else, and inform staff at the information point or your nearest warden if there is a problem.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
For your safety, we have security crew on duty overnight – they will also ensure the above guidelines are followed and have the right to remove anyone who does not cooperate. No refund will be given. Admittance to Bristol Volksfest is acceptance of the above rules. Thanks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING:
PURCHASE OF TICKETS :
1. A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Organiser, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of Organiser trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to Organiser's consent.
2. It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
4. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If the event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event. If the event is cancelled due to reasons beyond the control of the Organiser, no refunds will be issued.
5. The right to admission to the event is reserved by Organiser and venue owner, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. We would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected due to being (or appearing to be) under age, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances or not abiding by the event conditions (see below)
6. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the Event Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. The venue and Organiser accept no responsibility for any personal property.
9. Ticket holders consent to filming, photography and sound recording as members of the audience.
10. REFUNDS: Tickets are only refundable up to 42 days before the event. Contact us first by email to inform us. After 42 days before the event, no refunds are possible. On receipt, we will refund the customer the face value of the tickets (not including booking fee) using the same method as used to purchase them. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform us of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address
11. If tickets that are despatched are returned to us as "addressee unknown", we reserve the right to cancel the order.
12. In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
13. We reserve the right to cancel any order that further to investigation we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature. These checks may include, but not be limited to, a request to be provided with an original credit or debit card statement, attempts to contact a customer by telephone, reference to records to check for other fraudulent activity at an address.
We will not share your personal information unless where required by law. If you have registered your interest with Bristol Car Shows or any of our associated companies, and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with show updates. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE FURTHER UPDATES PLEASE LET US KNOW. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.
All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Bristol Car Shows are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.