killer queen - Norman jay mbe - a.skillz -
The neville staple band - Mr switch vs jimi needles -
the dutty moonshine big band - laid blak
15, 16, 17 june 2018
After an epic 25th anniversary celebration and a mammoth move to a new venue, plans for BVF26 are already well under way.
The biggest change going forward is that weekend camping tickets will only be available in advance, tickets will not be available for purchase on the gate.
New for 2018:
- More fields. The farmers have kindly given us permission to use two more fields so that ALL camping and day visitor parking will be onsite (not across the road).
- More water points for campers.
- Tickets for weekend camping will only be available in advance.
- New entrance for pedestrians and day visitors
- More entertainment on Sunday
We're still very much in the planning stage at the moment so bear with us and we'll release more info when tickets are released.